David Holder began working with Castleberry church in October 1993. He regularly teaches and preaches for the church, has personal Bible studies, and writes Bible class curriculum for all age groups. David travels to preach in other places in the USA and annually travels to teach and preach in Ethiopia. David grew up in Tennessee and has been married to Susan since 1979. David and Susan have three adult children. David has served on the Castleberry Board of Education for several years.
Coulter Wickerham began working with Castleberry church in December 2017. Coulter grew up in Owensboro, Kentucky and preached for churches in Kentucky and Georgia before moving to Fort Worth. Coulter married Lauren in 2004; they have three children - Emma, Lydia, and Scott.
Castleberry church also shares in the support of men who teach and preach in various places in the United States and other countries. These men include:
- Ruben Amador - Houston, Texas
- Felipe Caballero - Nicaragua, Central America
- Johannes - Ethiopia, East Africa
- Lomboro - Ethiopia, East Africa
- Daniel Lee - Granbury, Texas
- Ernesto Lopez - Dallas, Texas
- Tim Stevens - Kemp, TX
- Wayne Walker - Iuka, IL
- Buddy Payne - Stephenville, Texas
- David Raif - Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- Juan Salazar - Arlington, Texas